中国书法在线

找回密码
注册
查看: 2337|回复: 1

【周样访谈】之彭凶为《走向晋唐》作序

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-30 12:17:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
彭  匈
西方人面对我们中国艺术,通常会有前后两种不同的态度。他们往往先是固执地认为,中国艺术崇尚大红大绿,艺术品位不高;然而当他们了解并接触到中国书法——这种竟然用单一的纯粹的颜色演绎而成的艺术时,肃然了,折服了。进而听见我们的艺术家说出一句“墨分五彩”时,他们更是茫然无措。能不茫然吗?气象万千的中国书法,岂是他们贯常使用的几何构图、平衡透视等审美标准所能界定得了的。更何况这门艺术有着数千年薪火传承从无间断的执著。
很欣喜看到周样的书法精品集《走向晋唐》付梓。这无疑又是艺术传承中的一份接力。
我向来认为,习书之正道,必先与古为徒,再言创新。与古人对话,和先贤神交,得古气,取道法,有感悟,善化用,最终破茧脱颖,乃成自家面目。路子正,很重要。有人一味厚今薄古,轻视碑帖,乃至渺视古人,开口“超越”,闭口“特质”,殊不知染成的是一身“习气”。无论干哪一行,一旦有了习气,就很难再入正门。文宗秦汉,书法晋唐。周样是深谙此中三昧的。因而他的对话古人,是下了真功夫的。前一段书法界评出中国书法史上四位最具代表性人物,为王羲之、颜真卿、苏东坡、董其昌。我深表赞同。这是因为他们作出了划时代的贡献而功高至伟。看见他们的名字,我甚至会想到太史公那段回响千古的名言:“高山仰止,景行行止,虽不能至,心向往之。”我们从周样的实践中,看得出他在追慕四位巨人的道路上不辞跋涉的身影,甚至感受得到他在付出一段艰辛之后有所悟有所得的喜悦。
判断一个书家的文化底蕴,观其书法正文固然重要,而读其文末之“款识”,更能了解他对其所学的前辈书家或诗人有无文化上的理解,进而有无心灵上的沟通。今之大多数书家,落款仅有日期名号,至多者“右录某某诗句”。周样的多幅作品,皆有长短不一的款识,或表述自己对先贤书迹的解读,或抒写心中一份独到的领悟。如《唐·怀仁集王羲之圣教序》之款识云:“右节临唐怀仁集王羲之圣教序,是碑为怀仁耗时十载,依太宗内府之真迹集字模刻而成。其镌刻之精美,后世难有企及者。然完璧微瑕,因为集字,故字字精选细察,择其优善者而从之,故上下气韵难以兼顾,叹为之病也。故后世临习者不可不察也。”有叙述,有评价,还有一已之见。可贵。另,《宋·范成大〈馆娃宫赋〉》长款之后,一句“庚寅年末时天寒手冻”,亦让人近距离地领略到一位当今年轻人的书法生活现场感。
对于当今的书家,中国传统文化中丰赡的精神元素不可不予以重视。比如道家,老子的“大音稀声,大象无形”,庄子的“天地有大美而不言”,追求真正的大美,实现人格的自由,达到空潭泻春,古镜照神之境。又比如释家,万法一如,即心即佛,当头棒喝,豁然顿悟,利剑一挥,妄念俱绝。周样作品中有多幅经卷,从里面透出的清静气息,我们可以想见,他是常常焚香沐浴伏案作唐人写经状的。
周样生活在山环水绕的桂林,人们常说的“得山水清气,极天地大观”,他是占有这个地利的。环境对于一个人文化性格的形成有没有影响呢?对此,国学大师钱穆先生说过他的见解:“各地文化精神之不同,究其根源,最先还是由于自然环境有分别,而影响其生活方式,再由生活方式影响到文化精神。”应该说这是一个带普遍意义的问题。生活在桂林的艺术家们更应该好好研究一下。
一个成功的书家,他的作品必然能够让人看到笔墨背后的东西。要达到如此高度,无他,读万卷书,行万里路,积理富,胸襟阔,去烟火气,得大境界。周样未来的路子还长,山阴道上,风光无限。对周样未来的努力与成功,我们充满期待。
是为序。

introduction

Peng Xiong

There are two different attitudes when western individuals facing to Chinese culture. Starting with treating Chinese culture as an art-less sense of culture with bright colors. But when they start to learn the art of calligraphy, which use one pure color to show the whole part of art, they become admire. Moreover, when they heard of our calligrapher say “ink is divide into five colors”, they act like lost. How they can not to be lost? Chinese calligraphy is various, and also cannot be defined by the aesthetic standards like geometric composition and balanced perspective. Without saying the art has a tradition of thousands years like a fire burn and never stopped.

And I am glad to see MR. ZhouYang’s portfolio “Walking to Jin and Tang Dynasty” finished and published. This is definitely a relay in art artistic heritage.

I always believe that the right way to learn calligraphy is to act like ancients and then to innovate. To talk with ancients and knew the way people used to be. To feel and to learn, then to use it and make it private finally. Take the right way is important. Some just assert that modern is better than ancient times, and look down the rubbings, even look down ancients. And always stress “exceed” or “special”, and never know himself is getting into a kind of habit. No matter what job, when people get the habit, they are hard to do the job well. The best articles are from Qin and Han Dynasty. The best calligraphy works are from Jin and Tang Dynasty. Zhou deeply knows that. So we can learn that he worked really hard on this. Some time ago people selected four most representative figures, they are Wang XiZhi, Yan ZhenQing, Su DongPo and Dong QiChang. And I am agree with that. Because of their landmark contribution. Every time I see these names I remember the famous saying from SiMa Qian that is “Tall mountains cannot be conquer though, we can still imagine the look we conquered”. We can know the look that  Zhou is keep chasing the four famous figures from Zhou’s works. Even can feel the happiness he get after long time hard working.

It is important to watch his works for us to judge the culture heritage of one calligrapher, but it is more helping with his understanding of culture through the process of reading the words of his calligraphy. That understanding could be mentally communication. Most modern calligraphers, only left their names on works, at most left a sentence of “this is a copied poem”. But many of Zhou’s works, left his understanding to the old works or his feeling inside as an inscription. Like the one in “HuaiRenJi Wang XiZhi ShengJiaoXu”, ”I copy this work which spent ancients one decade to finish, I work on the old work that is very beautiful, and hardly to beyond. But there are some broke on the work, what I can do is to write down the good ones. And as a result, the article is obscure. If this work will be copied in the future, please make sure that they notice this”. The inscription contained narrative appraisal and his own opinion, it is a awesome work. Besides in the work of “Fan ChengDa GuanWaGong Fu”, one part of the inscription, ”It is cold when I write this” let people feel more close to this present young calligrapher.

For today’s calligraphers, the “full spirit” in traditional culture cannot be ignore. Such as LaoZi’s saying ”the most beautiful voice is silence, the most beautiful thing is invisible”. Or ZhuangZi’s saying “nothing can be use to describe the real beauty”. They are chasing the real beauty, that is personality freedom. Besides, like the spirit of Buddhism. Everything is in a human’s heart, the heart is the god, sway the sword, cut the desire. There are many scriptures in Zhou’s work, full of quiet atmosphere. We can imagine he writing down the scriptures with melting incense like people did in Tang Dynasty.

ZhouYang live in GuiLin, a city with many mountains and lakes. People always say that “breath the air from the mountains and lakes, gain the vision of the whole world”. He got the advantages of the good place. But is it useful for the environment can change the personality? Qian Mu, a traditional culture master had said ”the root is the different of environment, and this difference change life style and finally effect culture and spirit”. It’s a problem of general significance. Researchers at GuiLin should give the problem a serious research.

To a successful calligrapher, his work should show people the spirits under the calligraphy works. If one want to achieve this level, to read, to travel, accumulating wealth, living kind and to feel the world are irresistible. There is long way waiting for ZhouYang. But we have faith to him to be successful.

And this article, is the sequence.

发表于 2015-1-30 15:35:42 | 显示全部楼层
凶和匈是一个意思吗。见标题。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|时事点击|中国书法全集|小黑屋|松竹书院|养晦书塾|刘正兴画苑|艺术展厅|学术研究|收藏鉴赏|自治社区|休闲社区|Archiver|书法在线 ( 京ICP备17008781号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:25 , Processed in 0.128562 second(s), 16 queries .